Dental implants are one of the most common restorative procedures done today. Implants are built to last upwards of 25 years or even a lifetime. If you are unhappy with your smile, and want a solution that lasts and looks natural, then dental implants may be right for you.
We meet with all patients to discuss their concerns, and we evaluate their teeth to determine if they are a good candidate for dental implants. Our team creates a customized treatment plan, and makes sure our patients understand all steps of the implant process.
Dental implants provide long lasting results and are comfortable in the mouth. They function exactly like natural teeth and allow our patients to eat the foods they desire and live a happy and healthy life.
Benefits of dental implants and why they last:
- Implants are made of a strong material called titanium and if cared for properly can last upwards of 25 years, or a lifetime. Other implant alternatives may only last between 5-15 years.
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than the tooth’s roots. This allows the implant to be stronger, and provide the needed support. Implants are just as strong as our natural teeth, and in most cases can withstand more pressure.
- The success rate for dental implants are 95%.
- Bone grafting can be done, if the patient does not have enough bone to support the implant. This helps to provide the support needed, and keep the implants strong and sturdy in the mouth.
- Implants are comfortable in the mouth, and make it easy to speak and chew food.
- Caring for implants is similar to caring for natural teeth. We recommend good oral hygiene that includes brushing and flossing daily, and regular dental checkups at our office.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment, and see how dental implants can work for you.